WELCOME to my TEACHING PORTFOLIO...

This resource is designed to document my teaching and professional development from now on and throughout my career soon. The primary goal I would like to achieve in maintaining this portfolio is to generate continuous reflection on the evolution of my thoughts on teaching and learning. So, from now, I'll upload assignments,assessments and experience that i can share with all of you. Hopefully it will benefit all of us.

SO enjoy yourself...and you are WELCOME to leave any comments and opinions here.

Thursday 10 October 2030

My Biodata



Nor Fazilah Bt Zainul


Date of Birth : 13th March 1990

Place of Birth : Kulim, Kedah

Gender : Female

Marital Status : Single

Age : 21 years old

Religion : Islam

Nationality : Malaysian

Race : Malay

Study at : UPSI

Field of Study : Degree In Science Educational

Hobbies : Watching Documentary Programs & Reading Islamic and Motivational Magazines

Interested in : Business…especially business related with BEAUTY & BODY HEALTH CARE



No comments:

Post a Comment