WELCOME to my TEACHING PORTFOLIO...

This resource is designed to document my teaching and professional development from now on and throughout my career soon. The primary goal I would like to achieve in maintaining this portfolio is to generate continuous reflection on the evolution of my thoughts on teaching and learning. So, from now, I'll upload assignments,assessments and experience that i can share with all of you. Hopefully it will benefit all of us.

SO enjoy yourself...and you are WELCOME to leave any comments and opinions here.

Monday 24 October 2011

My Teaching Philosophy

My Philosophy of Education is simple. I believe that ALL students regardless of race, ethnicity, socio-economic status, religious background or any other classification are deserved for a holistic education. This holistic approach would include an education that will allow them to fully discover themselves, their strengths and weaknesses and explore the benefits from real world education. In addition, I also believe children are our future. Each and every child has the potential to bring something unique and special to the world. I will help children to develop their potential by believing in them as capable individuals. I will assist children in discovering who they are, so they can express their own opinions and nurture their own ideas.

As a future Science educator I want to encourage a lot of individual thought and creativity in the classroom so that students will become an adequate problem solvers as well as an analytical thinkers that capable of educating one another. Besides, I would change the traditional role of a teacher, over time becoming transformed into more of a classroom facilitator.To accomplish this goal, I will incorporate projects, group work, individual work, and hands-on learning in order to make children active learners.

My teaching philosophy include to teach my student as to teach my children. I believe that a teacher can share more other things with students besides schoolwork, just like parents never only caring about children's grades.One of my hopes as an educator is to instill a love of learning in my students. In our competitive society it is important for students to not only receive a solid education, but to work with someone who is aware of and sensitive to their individual needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment